The end of the year is almost here. Below you will find a few updates and reminders from the “Guidance Greeters”:
- 8th Grade Second Quarter Honor Roll will be Tuesday, April 4, at 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- 2017 FSA Testing will begin on Tuesday, April 18, 2017
- Third Quarter Report Cards will be issued Thursday, April 20, during 7th period
- 7th and 8th Grade Students will be given Course Recovery Assignments for previous failed (Core Classes) in previous years after Spring Break. The core classes are; Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies
End of the year Ceremonies will be the following dates and times:
- 6th Grade – Wednesday, May 31, (PA Auditorium) – 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- 7th Grade – Thursday, June 1, (PA Auditorium) – 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- 8th Grade, Friday, June 2, (Gymnasium) – 8:30 am – 10:00 am
As always if you have any questions regarding your child, please do not hesitate to contact your child’s grade level counselor.
Good Day Cavaliers
Below are links to the District’s Annual Parent Survey. Through the questionnaire, your Parkway Middle School Team will utilize the information to improve customer relations, community involvement, and student achievement. Please help us help our students and school by following the attached link to the survey.
Saturday April 29, 2017 at Fort Lauderdale High School ~ Parents will have an an opportunity to share their opinions and ask questions during an interactive panel discussion. Topics include effective family engagement and the challenges and opportunities that impact students and school success.
The ACCEL Program and S.E.L. (Social Emotional Learning)
Wednesday, March 15, 2017
7:00 – 8:00 pm
Hosted at McArthur High School
6501 Hollywood Blvd., Hollywood, FL 33024
Our guest speaker Ms. Kim Thomas-Cain from Duke T.I.P. will be speaking about the Duke T.I.P. 4th and 5th-grade program.
Please view the flyer for more information
2017 Testing Season is here so we are ready to get in “GEAR!” Parents we have several tests schedule this school year starting Tuesday, January 17, and thereafter. Attached you will find the 2017 Testing Schedule, so please mark your calendars. Please try to make sure your child is in attendance during his or her testing week. Testing will end daily approximately at 10:30 am, so please schedule all appointments, sign outs, etc…after the time indicated. Please review the schedule carefully to help assist you with arranging your personal calendar.
As always, we look forward to a great rest of the year and we will continue to show our Parkway PRIDE! If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact the Testing Team at 754-322-4000:
Mrs. Bennett-Barnes – Guidance Director/8th
Mrs. Branch-McKenzie – 6th Grade Guidance
Ms. Foster – 7th Grade Guidance